[AfrICANN-discuss] Press Release: An African Inter-Governmental Coordination and Cooperation for a Safer Internet

'Gbenga Sesan me at gbengasesan.com
Fri Feb 5 22:53:30 SAST 2010

Dear All,

As part of planned activities for our campaign against cybercrime, a new
song and video were released on February 3, 2010.

You can listen to (and download) the song at http://is.gd/7FDTC, and the
video is available at http://is.gd/7Dsp4. You should also see the project
interview at http://is.gd/7DsAt. If you prefer to download the song's
ringtone (free), text MAGA to +2347026702053 or visit http://cli.gs/maga