[AfrICANN-discuss] Google Policy Fellowship

Anne-Rachel Inné annerachel at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 18:03:39 SAST 2010

Google Policy Fellowship

Now accepting 2011 Google Policy Fellowship applications!

We're excited to announce our fourth summer for the Google Policy Fellowship
Program--to support students and organizations working on policy issues
fundamental to the future of the Internet and its users.
 Applications for 2011 fellowship positions are now
open<http://policyfellowship.appspot.com/>,
and consist of the following:

   - Statement of interest: Provide us with an essay outlining your
   qualifications for and interest in the program, including relevant academic,
   professional and extracurricular experiences. As part of this essay, explain
   what you hope to gain from participation in the program, as well as your
   interest in your top two host organization choices (750 words max).
   - Resume/CV
   - Three references
   - Personal information, including student status, work eligibility
   status, and education history
   - Preferences for two
hosts<http://www.google.com/policyfellowship/hosts.html>

 Please sign up
here<https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/google.com/viewform?formkey=dFFUUDFWcTZ5R1Uzcy1HREhnOEdRYXc6MQ>to
receive announcements about the Google Policy Fellowship.