[AfrICANN-discuss] FW: [afren] IPv4 runout

Anne-Rachel Inne anne-rachel.inne at icann.org
Tue Dec 7 12:37:07 SAST 2010

From: afren-bounces at afnog.org [mailto:afren-bounces at afnog.org] On Behalf Of Boubakar Barry
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 9:39 AM
To: afren at afnog.org
Subject: [afren] IPv4 runout

Dear All,

This is to again urge our African higher education and research institutions to apply for the allocation of IP resources. The available IPv4 resources are running out rapidly (see http://www.potaroo.net/tools/ipv4/index.html).

Please note that the 50% AfriNIC discount and the AAU subsidy for the first year (thanks to a FRENIA grant) are still available. We also recommend to request IPv6 resources as well.

Best wishes
B.