[AfrICANN-discuss] Invitation to participate in the Joint SO/AC WG on New gTLD Applicant Support

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 06:25:39 SAST 2010

Hello All,

Thank you Glen for sharing the announcement, I would like to encourage
people to participate to this effort, the goal of that WG is to
find approach to help applicants from developing regions. Many people
advocate in particular during Nairobi meeting a lot about cost and pricing
barrier for new gTLD for those applicants representing non-profit or
communities or developing regions, it is time for us to get that opportunity
and propose solutions.

Regards

Rafik