[AfrICANN-discuss] Dot gm redelegation support

aacham at doscit.gov.gm aacham at doscit.gov.gm
Sun Oct 11 16:51:52 SAST 2009

Hi Anne,
It was nice meeting you in Geneva and extremely delighted that you have
accepted to help us in our redelegation drive. I am currently in Cairo and
will advise you as soon as I get back next week to start work on the
various documents. Meanwhile I would like to know exactly what to expect
from you and your colleagues.

Regards

Alhaji A Cham
Permanet Secretary
Min of Comm Info & IT
 . ,

>  ICANN's Positive Affirmation: Good News for Africa and Emerging
> Markets<http://www.circleid.com/posts/20091008_icann_affirmation_good_news_for_africa_and_emerging_markets/>
>
>    - Oct 08, 2009 1:32 PM PDT
>    - Comments:
> 0<http://www.circleid.com/posts/print/20091008_icann_affirmation_good_news_for_africa_and_emerging_markets/#comments>
>
> http://www.circleid.com/posts/print/20091008_icann_affirmation_good_news_for_africa_and_emerging_markets/
>
> <http://www.circleid.com/posts/print/20091008_icann_affirmation_good_news_for_africa_and_emerging_markets/>
> By *Andrew Mack* <http://www.circleid.com/members/4199/>
>
> Sometimes you get what you are asking for. And
> this<http://icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-30sep09-en.htm#affirmation>
> seems
> to be one of those occasions
 and the US government can give itself a pat