[AfrICANN-discuss] Re: [AfriNIC-announce] AfriNIC at IGF2009

Lillian O. Sharpley lillian at afrinic.net
Sat Nov 14 11:00:50 SAST 2009

Dear Colleagues, please allow me to make a correction:

A. Workshop on the Internet Governance Issues in Africa and Africa’s Position
for the 4th IGF, Savoy Hotel, Saturday, 14 Nov, 0930 – 18:00

Should Read:

A. Workshop on the Internet Governance Issues in Africa and Africa’s Position
for the 4th IGF, Savoy Hotel, Saturday, 13 Nov, 0930 – 18:00

Thank you,

Lillian Sharpley
Communications Area Manager
AfriNIC
(230) 466 6616
www.afrinic.net

On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 12:50:17 +0400, Lillian O. Sharpley wrote

http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/index.php/component/chronocontact/?chronoformname=WSProposals2009View&wspid=271

http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/index.php/component/chronocontact/?chronoformname=WSProposals2009View&wspid=287

http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/index.php/component/chronocontact/?chronoformname=WSProposals2009View&wspid=90Lillian

http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/index.php/component/chronocontact/?chronoformname=WSProposals2009View&wspid=325