[AfrICANN-discuss] Google blames DNS insecurity for Web site defacements

Rebecca Wanjiku rebecca.wanjiku at gmail.com
Mon May 18 10:43:11 SAST 2009

Hi,

I hope the article would have had more details.
When I talked to Google rep in California, he said it happened at .ug
registry level, which means there is nothing much he could tell me.
When I talked to Musisi from .Ug he said that it was just a minor
incident and that he did not think it was a story.
I tried to dig for more info but I was not getting anywhere.

I hope you all appreciate that there is a lot of secrecy; people think
if they give you the info they will look insecure and it is easier for
them to say; "I do not think that is a story".

regards
Becky