[AfrICANN-discuss] Urgent Request

Houmavo kouassi houmavo100 at yahoo.fr
Thu May 14 22:08:45 SAST 2009

REPUBLIC OF TOGO

MINISTERY Of POST and TELECOMMUNICATION
01 BP:3679

Contact Point: Mensah DZIVENOU
Tel: +228 220 44 18
Technical Adviser

site web : http://telecom.gouv.tg

E-mail :info at telecom.gouv.tg

--- En date de : Mar 12.5.09, Abulkhirat Esam <AbulkhiratE at africa-union.org> a écrit :

De: Abulkhirat Esam <AbulkhiratE at africa-union.org>
Objet: [AfrICANN-discuss] Urgent Request
À: "africann at afrinic.net" <africann at afrinic.net>
Date: Mardi 12 Mai 2009, 14h41

#yiv1120498996 .EmailQuote {margin-left:1pt;padding-left:4pt;border-left:#800000 2px solid;}

Dear colleagues,

Considering the current situation of the ICT, internet and its resources in Africa, the Assembly of the Heads of State and governments at its Ordinary Session of the African Union Summit held in Addis-Ababa,
Ethiopia in January 2009 approved the Decision (Assembly/AU/Dec. 232(XII)) to have the AU-2010 January Summit theme dedicated for ICT “Information and Communications Technologies in Africa: Challenges and Prospects for Development”.

Accordingly, I’m updating my old database for the Ministries in charge of ICT/CIT in Africa and I request you all to send me full details for the said ministries in your respective countries.

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards

_________________________________
Mr. Esam M. Abulkhirat
Senior ICT Policy Officer
Department of Human Resources Science & Technology
African Union Commission
Addis Ababa, ETHIOPIA
P.O.Box 3243
Tel:(+251-11) 554 01 35 Ext: 198