[AfrICANN-discuss] Re: kenya amendment act and KENIC

Dr Yassin Mshana ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Mon May 11 15:49:45 SAST 2009

Hello,
I am pleased to see that this discussion and elaboration has sufficed both
ends.

my concern over a long time has been the identification of roles and areas
of business activities  in various countries (Africa). I have always sensed
that/ it seems to me that there is a need  to negotiate for/influence/ and
press for clear policies with National Authorities on this.

Or am I late on this?

Regards

Yassin

c/o DFID-Nigeria