[AfrICANN-discuss] INET conference, May 18 2009, Cairo

Dawit Bekele bekele at isoc.org
Wed May 6 16:11:12 SAST 2009

Hi,

Thank you all for your comments. I agree that it would have been much better
if this announcement could go out earlier. But it couldn't be so for reasons
beyond my control.

However, as McTim said the INET was announced with AfNOG and AfrINIC
meetings and many people have already registered a while ago. This mail
gives more detail about the agenda which couldn't be made public until now.

I accept your constructive criticism and we will try to do better next time.

Regards,
Dawit