[AfrICANN-discuss] 34th ICANN Mexico meeting

Anne-Rachel Inné annerachel at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 19:50:09 SAST 2009

Dear All,

You can find the *At Large Summit Declaration* here:
http://www.atlarge.icann.org/files/atlarge/correspondence-05mar09-en.pdf

The *GAC's Mexico Communique*:
http://gac.icann.org/web/communiques/gac33com.pdf

The Board is seating at its meeting right now and resolutions will be up on
the site and I will also send them on this list.

Thanks to all who made it to Mexico and safe trip back home to all! Thanks
to those who have participated from far
and we look forward to your continued participation.

I remain available as usual if you have questions.

PS: Yassin, re your question, and sorry for the late answer *" The ICANN
Strategic Plan 2007 (or 2008?) had a component to boost under-served/
under-respresented Regions through its Outreach Policy: How far has that
implementation gone?

a number of initiatives are ongoing: training on security, stability and
resiliency for cctlds, fellowship for CCs via the ccNSO and the fellwoship
programme, civil society and governments (and GAC is getting more travel
suport), At large committee and ALS support are ongoing, staff is
outreaching to local communities amon others, universities and also media,
not to mention all regional meetings and country visits on re-delegations.
*--
Anne-Rachel Inne