[AfrICANN-discuss] Fw: Training Postponed: Bujumbara, Burundi 2 & 3 July 2009

Lillian O. Sharpley lillian at afrinic.net
Fri Jun 19 14:17:08 SAST 2009

Dear Registrants and Members of the Community,

We regret to inform you that the LIR/IPv6 Trainings in Bujumbara, Burundi,
scheduled for the 2 and 3 July 2009, has been postponed due to unforeseen
reasons.

We have tentatively scheduled it for the end of August and we will notify you
as soon as we have a confirmed date. Please check the online training
calendar for updates at http://www.afrinic.net/training/index.htm.

You will be asked to re-register when the training is confirmed. We apologize
for any inconveniences this may cause.

Best Regards,

Stephanie Moorghen-Bernon
Events Coordinator & Membership Liaison Officer
AfriNIC
Tel: (230) 466 6616

"Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative
altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness."
Martin Luther King, Jr.