[AfrICANN-discuss] Re: AfrICANN Digest, Vol 28, Issue 3

Ken Lohento klohento at panos-ao.org
Mon Jun 8 17:37:17 SAST 2009

I support the text. Maybe could we have been more specific about some
issues like the privatization of ICANN or the structure or role of a/the
new government oversight, but the text as it is is very good as we don't
have much time to discuss and reach a concensus. Good initiative to
provide this feedback. Thanks Pierre, Katim, Vika, Nii and all.

Ken L