[AfrICANN-discuss] Comments Regarding Expiration of the JPA with the ICANN

Dandjinou Pierre pdandjinou at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 21:20:48 SAST 2009

It seems to me Esam was speaking for himself; and to my knowledge, the AU
has no plan for safeguarding Africa against the so called'privatization'..

But I suspect the Af* (AfriNIC, AfNOG, AfrISPA, AfISOC, AfTLD, and AFREN)
should be forwarding their collective opinion with regards to the ending of
the JPA..
Best

Pierre Dandjinou
Board member, Afrinic