[AfrICANN-discuss] AfNOG-11/AfriNIC-12, Confirmed for 23 May - 4 June 2010

Lillian O. Sharpley lillian at afrinic.net
Wed Jul 8 16:00:32 SAST 2009

Dear Colleagues,

AfNOG and AfriNIC are pleased to announce that the AfNOG-11/AfriNIC-12 Annual
Meeting has been scheduled for 23 May – 4 June 2010.

Also, the 'Call for Hosting' period is now open.

Why Host this event?

AfNOG holds a technical workshop and its annual meeting back-to-back
with the AfriNIC workshops and Public Policy meetings once a year. Be a part
of this dynamic experience by hosting this event and have the opportunity to
increase visibility for your organization while projecting a positive image
for your contribution and support of furthering the development of the
Internet throughout Africa. http://www.afnog.org

For information on the requirements for hosting this event, please reference
the attached 'Call for Hosting Proposal' document. We can also be contacted by
phone at (230) 466-6616, or by email at meetings at afrinic.net. Additionally,
the 'Call for Hosting Proposal' at
http://www.afrinic.net/meeting/call_for_hosting_proposal.htm

For more information about AfNOG, please visit www.afnog.org

For more information about AfriNIC, please visit www.afrinic.net

Thank you for your consideration and we look forward to your participation!

Lillian Sharpley
Communications Area Manager
AfriNIC
(230) 466 6616