[AfrICANN-discuss] AfriNIC-11, 21 - 27 November 2009, Dakar, Senegal

Lillian O. Sharpley lillian at afrinic.net
Mon Jul 6 07:26:55 SAST 2009

Dear Colleagues,

During the AfriNIC-10 Meeting in Cairo, we announced that AfriNIC-11 was
scheduled for 28 Nov – 4 Dec 2009, however, we will like to now inform you
that the dates have been changed to 21 – 27 Nov 2009 due to a conflict with a
major event taking place in Senegal.

We would like to also take this opportunity to extend another invitation to
all of you to join us at AfriNIC-11 in Dakar, Senegal, 21 – 27 November 2009,
that is being hosted by l’Agence de Régulation des Télécommunications et des
Postes (ARTP).

Announcements will follow for Fellowship applications, Call for Presentations,
Registration, and Accommodations. If you have any questions at this time,
please send them to meetings at afrinic.net.

We look forward to your participation!

Sincerely,

Lillian Sharpley