[AfrICANN-discuss] Mexico City '09

Alaa S. ElSharif alaedin.elsharif at lttnet.net
Wed Feb 25 13:26:37 SAST 2009

I echo your questions Brother Katim,

As long as the big shots in ICANN insist on taking advantage of these
meetings to tour the world, I doubt that we from the African region can keep
up with their exotic travel schedule! Mexico, Australia, and then South
Korea.? Thank God there aren't any trips to Mars or else they would've held
a meeting there as well.!

Personally I'm not going, but I believe we shouldn't wait until ICANN
organizes a meeting so that we, members of the African Community can get
together and discuss our issues.

Those are my two cents,

Kind regards.

Alaedin S. ElSharif

Web Services Supervisor

Commercial Dept.

LTT

Tel: +218 21 3400020, ext: 7306

Fax: +218 21 3400044

Mobile: +218 92 5017303

Abu Setta, Near Al-Furusia Club, Tripoli, Libya

Web:  <http://www.ltt.ly> www.ltt.ly

  _____