[AfrICANN-discuss] Mexico City '09

Katim S. Touray kaamt at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 12:23:31 SAST 2009

Dear all,

As we get ready for, or are on the way to the ICANN meeting in Mexico City, I have a few questions:

1.  Are we going to have an Africa-constituency meeting, as we did in Cairo, and if so, when and where?
2.  Did the Cairo meeting of the Africa-constituency result in any action item or items, i.e. things we are supposed to do?  If so, what was to be done, and who was to do it by when?  Or was the Cairo meeting just a getting-to-know-you kind of meeting, with no follow-up actions to be taken?

I ask these because I was not at the conclusion of the Cairo Africa-constituency meeting, and because I still haven't heard anything about us getting together in Mexico City.

Thanks in advance for your replies, and best wishes for a safe and pleasant trip to all of you heading to Mexico City!

Sincerely,

Katim