[AfrICANN-discuss] IANA Executive Director

Katim S. Touray kaamt at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 15 11:22:11 SAST 2009

Dear all,

First, thanks to all of you who responded to my request for information with regards to the ICT capacity-building consultancy I'm working on.  I've been meaning to write back to you individually, but I've been plagued lately by an unusually slow Internet connection. My connection is better today, so I'll work on clearing my backlog of pending replies.

Second, I thought I should pass this on.  ICANN is looking for an IANA Executive Director, as indicated in the announcement at this link:

http://tinyurl.com/nze7mf

As it happens, there is no indication of the deadline for applications, so I encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested.

Best wishes!

Katim