[AfrICANN-discuss] New gTLD programme outreach Events

Anne-Rachel Inné annerachel at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 18:22:31 SAST 2009

Hello ALice,
Sorry for late answer but I was on vacation. Given the budget constraints,
we are still not sure that we will have specific ICANN new gTLD events.

But we are in the process with the project manager Karla Valente of
contacting events that are organised already so ICANN can make a
presentation. Of curse yes EAIGF was listed and is one of them and Karla is
aware of the event.

Thanks for offering and I have told her that she is welcome to make  a
presentation in the new gTLD session. She will come back to me shortly and
I'll be in touch.
Best
ar

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 3:32 PM, alice <alice at apc.org> wrote:

> Hi Anne-Rachel  and all
>
> Noticed that New gTLD programme outreach events, spanning from US to Asia,
> Europe, is there anything planned for the Africa region?
> The East Africa IGF scheduled to take place in September 7-9, will have new
> gTLD's as one of its sessions and it would be great if we could have input
> from ICANN on this.
> Sorry if this information is already out there...
>
> thanks
>
> alice

Anne-Rachel Inne