[AfrICANN-discuss] African community meeting in CAIRO? Urgent

Alaa ElSharif alaedin.elsharif at lttnet.net
Tue Sep 9 12:50:24 SAST 2008

Hello All,

Thank you Mrs. Anne Rachel for your concern, yes, we definitely need a room during the Cairo meeting, especially that sometimes it is hard to gather all the different African participants in one place due to the schedule. I would like to add my voice to Maye Diop's. Thursday should be fine.

Regards.

Alaa S. ElSharif

LTT

Commercial Dept.