[AfrICANN-discuss] One more African on teh ICANN Board.

Anne-Rachel Inné annerachel at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 13:28:22 SAST 2008

All,

Please join me in congratulating KATIM TOURAY in his joining the ICANN
community at the Board level! Congratulations Katim, I am truly looking
forward to working with you.

Anne-Rachel.

*2008 ICANN Nominating Committee Announces Selections
*

The 2008 ICANN Nominating Committee (Nom Com) has completed its selections:

*ICANN Board of Directors*

   * Steve Crocker (USA, North America)
  * * Katim Touray (Gambia, Africa)*

Term: Conclusion of the ICANN Annual General Meeting for 2008 until
conclusion of the ICANN Annual General Meeting for 2011.

At-Large Advisory Committee

   * Alan Greenberg (Canada, North America)
   * Adam Peake (UK, Europe)

Term: Conclusion of the ICANN Annual General Meeting for 2008 until
conclusion of the ICANN Annual General Meeting for 2010.

ccNSO Council

   * Jian Zhang (China/USA, Asia-Pacific/North America)

Term: Conclusion of the ICANN Annual General Meeting for 2008 until
conclusion of the ICANN Annual General Meeting for 2011.

GNSO Council

   * Terry Davis (USA, North America)