[AfrICANN-discuss] Registration if now open for AfriNIC-9 in Mauritius!

Lillian O. Sharpley lillian at afrinic.net
Thu Oct 23 18:11:46 SAST 2008

Dear Colleagues, we are pleased to announce that registration is now open for AfriNIC-9.
 We informed you last week that we were moving this event to a different venue and the
new venue will take place at Le Meridien-Ils Maurice Hotel, Mauritius.

Because of the change in venue, we have extended the "Call for Presentations" period and
the deadline for fellowships to 31 October 2008.  Since we have moved the venue, you are
required to re-register for this event.

Please find attached an invitation and more detailed information.  Also please visit the
meeting website for registration and more detailed information at
http://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic9/index.htm

As a reminder, hotel reservations must be made by 15 Nov 2008 to ensure availability and
the AfriNIC rate.

If you have any questions or concerns, contact us a meetings at afrinic.net.

Sincerely,
Lillian