[AfrICANN-discuss] Please join me at this site

Milton Bartolomeu bartolomeumilton at yahoo.it
Sun Oct 12 14:03:16 SAST 2008

Milton Bartolomeu wants to add you to his network           Milton Bartolomeu Hello,Join my network at Tubely. Me and our friends are waiting to have you join us at Tubely.Hope to see you soon.Connect to my network today http://dating.tubely.com/reg/registration.php?utrnxcba55S2yNfV593YkNPR7fKY4MbS693Yw9PaudXb1M7a4tej0Mrg95fzr87Y7ePjgqfN6+jkztTZ3unzhePO2ubp0dHb5tnqz87Y7ePjot7N4ePkkM7g95fzmJWfqqqnm5ae95fzyNfZ4uLp4Ijqq6SlmpKdqaGmlA==Cheers- Milton BartolomeuThis message was sent from www.tubely.com by user bmilton from ip . 196.29.202.38To visit the site http://www.tubely.com/Already a member of tubely? Visit http://www.tubely.com/unsubscribe.php to prevent further reminders of this invitationPrefer not to receive invitations from Tubely members? Visit http://www.tubely.com/unsubscribe.php Block further invitations