[AfrICANN-discuss] GNSO Update from Cairo

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Thu Nov 6 14:43:19 SAST 2008

Dear All,

It was great being with you all in person this morning. Thanks for the interesting exchanges.

Attached please find the GNSO update that I wanted to present.

My key message is very short:
The GNSO does not currently have an African representative and we would welcome participation from Africa. Join the working groups, you will be sent announcements as they are formed, please express yourselves through the public comment periods as those announcements appear.

Safe travels and a very successful meeting in Mauritius.

Best wishes.
Glen

Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat