[AfrICANN-discuss] ICANN 32nd International meeting in Paris

Anne-Rachel Inné annerachel at gmail.com
Sat May 10 16:32:17 SAST 2008

Dear All,

For those who will be at Africa Telecom in Cairo this week, AfriNIC, the
other AF stars and the NRO have a booth: # 3338 in HALL 3 - ICANN 's booth
is next door: #3425 in Hall 3 also.

12 - 15 May 2008 - ITU Africa Telecom - Cairo, Egypt
http://www.itu.int/AFRICA2008/
*
Please all let me know who will be in Paris so we can try and plan an
African participants' meeting.  As you can see from here
http://par.icann.org/en/schedule , the agenda is pretty crowded already.
**
* 22 - 27 June 2008: 32nd International Public ICANN Meeting - Paris, France

Best regards,
ar*
*