[AfrICANN-discuss] Participation web site

Anne-Rachel Inné annerachel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 12:32:18 SAST 2008

Check out the new look of the participation website!!! It has great
information also.

New-Look Meeting Participation Website Goes Live in Conjunction with New
Delhi Schedule of Events

* * Colorful graphics and a modern design outfit this new-look website with
improved functionality and usability for visitors. The site is not only an
important resource for on-site meeting participants, but also an essential
element for those who wish to participate remotely.

The site, found at http://public.icann.org, went live today in conjunction
with the schedule for next month's meeting in New Delhi in order to provide
an estimated 700 physical attendees and several hundred virtual visitors
with all the information they need to participate in the event. The meeting
will take place from 10-15 February 2008.

The new design, which includes the use of graphics for improved site
navigation, also provides easy access to meeting agendas, presentations, and
transcripts; as well as links to chatrooms and audiocasts for remote users
who want to listen in.

So whether it's in person, or in one of our meeting chatrooms - we hope to
see you in New Delhi.

The new home for everything you need to know about how to participate in
ICANN, is found at http://public.icann.org.

The New Delhi Meeting page and schedule are available at
http://del.icann.org.

Please send any questions or comments to meeting at icann.org.