[AfrICANN-discuss] Best Wishes in 2009

Birhanu Yifru/ETC ybirhanu at ethionet.et
Wed Dec 24 12:09:32 SAST 2008

Dear Lillian,

nice to hear from you! Thank you for our best wishes in 2009.

We wish to you all in AfriNIC the same in 2009.

Hoping that AfriNIC-9 had been a successful time for all of you in Mauritius.

Despite what had happened at the last moment, we never forget all the good times and people we had meet and done with the AfriNIC, no matter what had happened mad us all feel sad about it.

Thank you again!

Birhanu