[AfrICANN-discuss] Kenya bids to host top IT conference

alice alice at apc.org
Sat Sep 1 11:46:45 SAST 2007

Hi rafik and all

I understand that Egypt, Senegal and Uganda are also bidding. Perhaps
Anne Rachel could give us more information. Egypt, South Africa and
Ghana have previously hosted ICANN meetings.

As a member of the KENIC board, I wish to request support from the ICANN
African community to support Kenya's bid to host the ICANN meeting in
November 2008.

regards

alice munyua