[AfrICANN-discuss] A new Map of the Internet..

Dr Yassin Mshana ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 00:04:48 SAST 2007

Hello..
,
It is frighteningly true. "NOW What next?"  I keep  on asking this question:
The answer is ANY evolution takes time where there is no concerted effort
especially when the priorities differ.

Lets keep on moving in the right direction by involving the Private sector
to compliment the effort made by the Public Sector: How? That is the
question.......meanwhile  Basic Education matters....or who will one
communicate with, and discussing about what if there is nothing to share
(content generation calls!!)

Time to do something in whatever small way will never end - please don't
give up - no one else will go to our villages, towns, schools, businesses
etc.. to start something. It is ONLY US!!! (unfortunately or fortunately?)
That is the riddle

My small contribution

Yassin

On 07/10/2007, Pierre Dandjinou <dandjinou.pierre at undp.org> wrote:

>  A new map of Internet..
>

> http://www.networkmirror.com/giEZfw_My0Wv7jzm/chrisharrison.net/projects/InternetMap/index.html
>

> Where the USA looks like a real Web, Europe more like an association of
> star networks..and the rest of the world, not really connected!!
>

> Pierre Dandjinou

c/o DFID-Nigeria
No. 10 Bobo Street
Maitama