[AfrICANN-discuss] ICANN Accredits First Registrar in Senegal

ikargs at ucc.co.ug ikargs at ucc.co.ug
Wed May 16 06:04:47 SAST 2007

The important thing is you got there and didnt drop off on the way.
Congratulations

"Mouhamet Diop" <mouhamet at next.sn>
Sent by: africann-bounces at afrinic.net
05/15/2007 04:34 PM
Please respond to
africann at afrinic.net

<africann at afrinic.net>
cc

Subject
RE: [AfrICANN-discuss] ICANN Accredits First Registrar in Senegal

Thanks Mawaki,

Internet Solutions in South Africa is the first !! Congrat to them !
But there are not active registrar http://www.is.co.za, they are doing ISP
business in South Africa, VOIP and Hosting.

They just steel me the awards of being the first !!
I get the project for more than two years but we are slow in process but
we
always will make it !.

Regards

Mouhamet Diop