[AfrICANN-discuss] Fwd: [aisi-ig-l] IGF/FGI - programme - contributions africaines

Pierre Ouedraogo pierre.ouedraogo at gmail.com
Fri May 4 12:02:59 SAST 2007

Hi Sophia,

You are correct for the translation. It 's just for information.
An opportunity to recall that WSIS follow up activities are taking place in
geneva (14-25 may).
I will personnally be in Geneva the second week mainly for IGF (open
consultations, meeting of Advisory Committee):
http://www.intgovforum.org/

Grosses Bises (I let you find the translation!)

PO

2007/5/3, Sophia B <sophiabekele at gmail.com>:

> Hi Pierre O,
>
> Thanks for sharing.  Hope you are doing well.
>
> Does "Pour votre information" mean for your information? or do I need to
> look it up?;-)
>
> Selamta ;-)
> Sophia
>

> On 03/05/07, Pierre Ouedraogo <pierre.ouedraogo at gmail.com> wrote: