[AfrICANN-discuss] .XXX proposal rejected by the board

Njeri Rionge njeri.rionge at wananchi.com
Fri Mar 30 12:18:17 SAST 2007

By the Board no actions for the moment. From the community, this is where I
need us as the community to give views if any, in regards to the applicants
we expect some challenges ahead....you must note I cannot say too much
myself beyond what I and we have already said, but you as the community
can...

Njeri,