[AfrICANN-discuss] Meeting ITU SG tomorrow Friday 30 March at 10 am

Njeri Rionge njeri.rionge at wananchi.com
Fri Mar 30 11:37:15 SAST 2007

Colleagues,

By the way, I am seating here thinking that we did not use this list
yesterday in the way that we should have starting from me....

I realize that this initiative is late in the day, but what were the views
of our community on .xxx?

They say its better late then never, I have had discussion with others f2f,
I believe this list should be a place of engagement in this and other
discussions.

You have had my and other views, what are yours?

Njeri,

On 3/30/07 11:09 AM, "Pierre Ouedraogo" <pierre.ouedraogo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Due to a flight cancellation by TAP, the ITU SG didn't arrive yersterday night
> in Lisbon.
> We are actually in the plenary, and he may be in the first flight that left
> Genenva this morning.
> Best regards
> PO
>
> 2007/3/29, Vincent Ocran <ocranve at gmail.com>:
>> Will be there prompt, thanks
>>
>> On 29/03/07, Anne-Rachel Inné < annerachel at gmail.com
>> <mailto:annerachel at gmail.com> > wrote:
>>> Dear All,
>>>
>>> For all who will be present tomorrow Friday 30 March 2007, the ITU SG will
>>> be addressing the community at 8:30am just before the board meeting ---
>>> please be there on time.
>>>
>>> Then at 9:30 am he will be meeting the African community in room SAFIRA.
>>> Regards,
>>> ar

=============================
Njeri Rionge
Chief Executive Officer
Eden Square 7th Floor
Chiromo Rd, Westlands
P. O. Box 15568 00100 GPO Nairobi, Kenya
T: (254 20) 3673250‹9
E: njeri.rionge at igniteconsulting.co.ke
http://www.igniteconsulting.co.ke

Professional, Life Skills Coaching, Value Added Training on Conformity and
Compliance,
Business Quality Management Systems, Organizational Development and
Facilitation.