[AfrICANN-discuss] Re: The list is up and running!

Njeri Rionge njeri.rionge at wananchi.com
Thu Mar 29 14:15:31 SAST 2007

It would be nice to include all those who attended this meeting irrespective
of whether they attended the meeting yesterday, I realize that some
participants were not aware. We have a list from the registration desk which
I am sure can be used to identify these potential members of the list.

Thanks.

Njeri,

On 3/29/07 2:51 PM, "Vincent Ocran" <ocranve at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Anne doc received, thanks.
>
> Could you please include Miss Eva Denu on the mailing list, she wants to be
> part of the Internet´s manageability processes. Her email addresses are "Eva
> Dentu" <eyaddee at yahoo.co.uk  <mailto:eyaddee at yahoo.co.uk> >, "Eva Dentu"
> <edentu at areeba.com.gh>
>
> She requested me to include her name, and I have copied her in on this email.
> Eva is an engineer working with the largest Mobile company in Ghana.
>

> On 29/03/07, Anne-Rachel Inne <anne-rachel.inne at icann.org> wrote:
>> Welcome to all of you on this list.
>>
>> Find attached the note from the moderator of yesterday's session.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> - a.

=============================
Njeri Rionge
Chief Executive Officer
Eden Square 7th Floor
Chiromo Rd, Westlands
P. O. Box 15568 00100 GPO Nairobi, Kenya
T: (254 20) 3673250‹9
E: njeri.rionge at igniteconsulting.co.ke
http://www.igniteconsulting.co.ke

Professional, Life Skills Coaching, Value Added Training on Conformity and
Compliance,
Business Quality Management Systems, Organizational Development and
Facilitation.