[AfrICANN-discuss] PRIVACY/SECURITY

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 18:19:39 SAST 2007

Yeah, it's true sometimes I myself bump into some funny pictures
on my own laptop and wonder where they come from :-) and have
imagined that kind of "inquisitory" scenario. It's so difficult
to keep a live memory of all what one actually has on one's
computer. Maybe one should systematically save and carry really
private folders only on an external hard drive. Who knows, they
may start searching those, too, and soon the cameras, cell
phones, PDAs, etc. After all, all those devices increasingly
become full-fledged computers in their own right.

Mawaki

*http://www.sdnp.undp.org/perl/news/articles.pl?id=9511&do=gpage*<http://www.sdnp.undp.org/perl/news/articles.pl?id=9511&do=gpage>