[AfrICANN-discuss] Nii Quaynor receives the prestigious Jon Postel Award

Dr Yassin Mshana ymshana2003 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 12:57:20 SAST 2007

Clap, Clap, clap!!!!

Congratulations Dr N Q!!!.

This recognition means a lot: you have done a lot and spent a lot of of your
time and talent to guide the providers and protect the users during the
development of the Internet Phenomenon.

You have had Africa in your heart and mind whenever you represented the
Internet issues....

You set the pace  for this match and, ...... need I say more?

Congratulations!!!!

Yassin

On 06/12/2007, Eleanor Afful <eleanora at aiti-kace.com.gh> wrote:

> Congratulations Nii Quaynor. Ghanaians are proud of you and Africans as
> well. Keep the torchlight flame high and continue the good work.
> Bravo!!!!!!
> Eleanor Afful
> Advanced Information Technology Institute
> AITI-KACE
> Accra.

c/o DFID-Nigeria
No. 10 Bobo Street