[AfrICANN-discuss] Urgent -- I need your help -- again ; -). J'ai besoin de votre aide-- encore :-)

Aminu Ibrahim aminu at forum.org.ng
Fri Aug 10 11:26:02 SAST 2007

Hello AR,

In NG, new appointees are just settling down... and the T and IC, despite
the recent mergers of Agencies and Ministries (which actually simplified
things a little) are well..

1) The IT (NITDA) regulator reports to S&T:

Mrs. Grace Elkpiwhre,
Honorable Minister,
Federal Ministry of Science and Technology,
9th Floor, Federal Secretariat Complex,
Three-Arms Zone, Shehu Shagari Way,
P.M.B. 331 Garki GPO,
Abuja.
Tel/Fax: +234 9 523 3397

2) The Telcomms regulator (NCC) reports to:

Mr. John Ogah Odey,
Honorable Minister,
Federal Ministry of Information and Communication,
8th Floor, Radio House,
Area 10, Garki,
Abuja.
Tel/Fax: +234 9 234 6351