[AfrICANN-discuss] Urgent -- I need your help -- again ; -). J'ai besoin de votre aide-- encore

Mohammed EL Bashir admin at isoc.sd
Wed Aug 8 11:53:43 SAST 2007

AR,

For SUDAN :

Ministry Name : Ministry of Information & Communications
Minister : AL Zahawi Ibrahim Malik
Postal Address : Ministry of Information & Communication, University
Street, Khartoum
Tel : 00249 183 779042
Fax : 00249 183 7725555
email :  minic at minic.gov.sd

Regards,
Mohamed EL Bashir

>     Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 20:01:59 +0200
>     From: annerachel at gmail.com
>     To: africann at afrinic.net
>     Subject: [AfrICANN-discuss] Urgent -- I need your help -- again ;
>     -). J'ai besoin de votre aide-- encore :-)
>
>     Can you all please take a look at the data from your countries and
>     let know what is the Ministry in charge of ICT, CIT or
>     Communications, Telecommunications -- you will have guessed, the
>     one most likely to deal with ICTs. I really would appreciate very
>     much your hlep in finding:
>     - The Mistry and Minister's name
>     - Postal address
>     Tel
>     Fax
>     and Email
>
>     We will be doing some GAC outreach soon and this will greatly
>     help. Thanks for advising ASAP.
>
>     Best regards,
>
>     -------------------------------------------------------------------
>     Merci a tous de faire une petite recherche et de me donner les
>     informations suivantes concernant les Ministere et Ministre en
>     charge des TICs, CIT, Telecommunications et autres Communications
>     --- vous l'aurez compris, le ministere en charge des TICs!
>
>     -Noms du Ministre et du Ministere
>     - Adresse postal
>     - tel
>     fax
>     email
>
>     Nous allons commencer un programme de sensibilisation au nievau du
>     GAC et nous aimerions au maximum possible avoir les informations
>     correctes.
>
>     Merci d'avance et meilleurs amities
>     ar

Best Regards,

Mohamed El Bashir

President, Sudan Internet Society

.SD Domain Name Registry

Vice President, Communications & Out-Reach "African Top Level Domains
Organization-AfTLD"

ICANN ccNSO Council Member

ICANN ALAC Committee Member

Personal Web : www.mbash.net

""Life lies not in never falling, but in rising when you fall." Nelson
Mandela 1995, Easten Cape.