[AfrICANN-discuss] Help me and help us! Merci de m'aider a vous aider!

Sophia B sophiabekele at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 22:20:20 SAST 2007

Hi AR -

There are too may things on GNSO right now, I am not sue what area u need
update on, better to be specific.  I say these because there are so many new
WGs ongoing with weekly meetings.  I see this as a river flowing and now
sure where is is going to end up.

Certainly, before Los Angeles, we might be able to get somethings sensible.
That is my two-cents.  Mawaki may have a different opinion.
Cheers.
Sophia