[AfrICANN-discuss] AfTLD - Administrative Manager Post Announcement ..

Alan Levin alan at futureperfect.co.za
Fri Apr 20 12:20:26 SAST 2007

Hi,

On 19 Apr 2007, at 2:53 PM, Dandjinou Pierre wrote:

> Thanks Mohamed..Btw, does anyone has the pictures from our AFRICANN
> meeting in Lisboa and could these be shared on the list as well?

FLICKR
1. I put this into a comment on the blog page, here is a link to my
ICANN photos on flickr,
http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=ICANN&w=60299848%40N00&s=rec

PICASAWEB
2. I also hope to add a more comprehensive album on my picasaweb site:
http://picasaweb.google.com/alanlevin
(as soon as I have a chance, sorry about the delay)

Warm regards to you all,

Alan