[AfrICANN-discuss] Thanks

issa at ricta.org.rw issa at ricta.org.rw
Thu Apr 5 11:07:20 SAST 2007

Thanks Anne for your message,
We reached home safely and had the first meeting yesterday with other
staff. We had the opportunity to share positive outcome of our
participation in ICANN meeting, Lisbon.

We have been honored to participate in ICANN meeting for the first time.
We have gained a lot from ICANN members, TLD fellows and other
participants. Thanks for your valuable support.

I have no doubt that the outcome of these fruitful sessions will serve the
community and help for further development.

Obrigado!

Kindest regards,

Issa