[AfrICANN-discuss] Thanks

CAFEC cafec3m at yahoo.fr
Wed Apr 4 14:06:10 SAST 2007

dear Rachel,

  I thank so too much also for all kindless during our days in Lisboa and I am very happy to be one of member in big and best familly like Icann by At large community team.

  Baudouin

Anne-Rachel Inné <annerachel at gmail.com> a écrit :
  Dear All,

I would like to thank all who participated to the workshop in Lisbon and I hope all made it home safely.
With best regards,

--

COORDINATION SOUS REGIONALE ACSIS AFRIQUE CENTRALE
COORDINATION NATIONALE CAFEC
COORDINATION NATIONALE REPRONTIC
courriel:cafec3m at yahoo.fr/repronticrdc3m at yahoo.fr/sam2006 at francophone.net
téléphone: 00243 998983491