[AF31-Announce] Important Information for AFRINIC-31

AFRINIC Communication comm-announce at afrinic.net
Thu Nov 14 14:40:11 UTC 2019

Dear Delegates,

AFRINIC-31 is just 2 weeks away and we look forward to see you soon in Luanda, Angola.

Travel, Visa and Accommodation
You are requested to apply their visas in your respective embassies or online. For those who do not have embassies and are not eligible for e-visa, please contact our local host at visa at aapsi.og.ao for any visa assistance by 15th November 2019.

Vaccinations
A certificate of vaccination against yellow fever is required for travelers over the age of 1, coming from contaminated areas. Those who may not have this document should move to regularize this soonest possible. Airport officials shall also check the yellow fever card upon arrival. The recommended vaccines are: typhoid, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, and rabies.

General Information
For general information about Luanda and the security assessment please visit https://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-31/images/AF31-risk-assessment.pdf

Meeting App
You can also stay updated by downloading the AFRINIC-31 Mobile App. The Meeting App available for Apple users at AppStore (bit.ly/meeting-app-afrinic) and for Android users, please go to Google Playstore (bit.ly/meeting-app-google).

Thank you,

AFRINIC Communications Team