[AF27 Announce] Traveling to Nigeria: Important Visa Information

AFRINIC Communications comms-announce at afrinic.net
Mon Oct 16 13:40:12 UTC 2017

Dear Delegates,

Thank you for registering for the AFRINIC-27 meeting.

We wish to share some important information with you regarding the visa application process for Lagos, Nigeria. We encourage all delegates to make their travel and visa arrangements early to avoid any inconveniences as we approach the meeting dates.

Please note that it is mandatory to have a valid yellow fever vaccination certificate. Delegates without this will be turned away at the point of entry.

If you are eligible to have a Visa on Arrival prior to your travel in Lagos, you will need to apply for the approval letter by sending an e-mail to the General Immigration services of Nigeria at oa at nigeriaimmigration.gov.ng

Please find more details on visa requirements at https://immigration.gov.ng/visa-on-arrival/

You can also find other information related to travel, culture, meeting venue, accommodation options at https://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-27/attend/travel-kit#
We remain at your disposal for any further queries.

Thank you,
Best regards,

AFRINIC Organising Team.