[AfriNIC-announce] Fellowship - AfriNIC 13

Razi Muslun razi at afrinic.net
Thu Oct 28 08:02:02 SAST 2010

Dear Colleagues,

AfriNIC is pleased to announced that the fellowship selection process is now
complete and the following five applicants (from 34 applications
received) were
selected to receive a fellowship to attend the AfriNIC-13 Public Policy
Meeting
which will be held 24-25 November 2010, Balalaika Protea Hotel,
Johannesburg, South Africa.

The fellows are:
 *
              *
ATTAMAH, Maduka Kingsley         (Nigeria)

Luc Perreau                                          (Seychelles)

Murtada  Makki                                  (Sudan)

Pamela Pomary                                  (Ghana)

Bope Christian                                    (Democratic Republic
of Congo)

Congratulations to the winners and we look forward to collaborating with
you in
Internet development initiatives in the African Region.

We wish to thank you all for your applications and interest in attending
AfriNIC
events and we look forward to your participation!

Please be advised that fellowships will also be offered for AfriNIC-14
and the
community will be informed when the application period opens.

There will be remote participation for those who will not be able to
join us in Johannesburg;
for additional information, please
visithttp://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-13/

Regards,